Breast Reconstruction Charitable Care Grants
The Plastic Surgery Foundation (The PSF) is committed to supporting organizations that provide charitable care to women seeking breast reconstruction surgery who are in financial need.
Through The PSF's Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund, The PSF awards a limited number of Breast Reconstruction Surgery Charitable Care Grants to U.S. based, tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities that have demonstrated a commitment to providing breast reconstruction surgery charity care.
Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Charitable Care Grants, up to $15,000, are awarded to U.S. based tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities that have a demonstrated a track record of providing effective breast reconstruction surgery charity care. Grant funds must be used to directly support the surgical care expenses for women having breast reconstruction surgery, particularly for uninsured and under-insured women in underserved communities. Funds from this grant cannot be used for Plastic Surgeon physician surgical fees or cancer care.
HOW TO APPLY
The 2018 Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund grant cycle is now open. Application deadline is April 5, 2018.
2017 Charitable Care Grant Recipients
- My Hope Chest | Seminole, FL
- Plasticos Foundation| Newport Beach, CA
- St. Vincent's Medical Center Foundation | Bridgeport, CT
- The University of Texas Foundation on behalf of The University of Texas Health Science Center | San Antonio, TX
2016 Charitable Care Grant Recipients
- Alliance in Reconstructive Surgery (AiRS) | Dallas, TX
- Breastoration | New Orleans, LA
- Equal Health International | Pompano Beach, FL
- Magee-Women's Hospital of UPMC/Magee Women's Breast Cancer Program | Pittsburgh, PA
- McKay Dee Dermatology and Plastic Surgery | Ogden, UT
For additional information about the Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Charitable Care Grant, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.