Breast Reconstruction Public Awareness Grants
The Plastic Surgery Foundation (The PSF) is committed to supporting organizations that focus on increasing breast reconstruction surgery awareness and education to women and their family members.
Through The PSF's Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund, The PSF awards a limited number of Breast Reconstruction Surgery Public Awareness Grants to U.S. based, tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities that have demonstrated a commitment to increasing the awareness of breast reconstruction surgery.
Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Public Awareness Grants, up to $10,000, are awarded to U.S. based tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities with a demonstrated commitment to developing and implementing projects and programs for the purpose of raising the awareness of breast reconstruction surgery options in the community.
HOW TO APPLY
The 2017 Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund grant cycle is now closed. Check back in early 2018 for next year's application.
The application deadline is April 5, 2017.
For questions regarding grant opportunities, please contact Mary Ruth Arway at 847-228-3317 or email email@example.com.
2016 Public Awareness Grant Recipients
- Cancer Support Community at Monmouth Medical Center | Long Branch, NJ
- Evelyn's Breast Friends Forever | Harbor City, CA
- G.R.E.E.N. Foundation | Santa Ana, CA
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer | Haverford, PA
- Lourdes Health Network | Pasco, WA
- My Breast Choice | Dallas, TX
- Pink Ribbon Girls | Tipp City, OH
- Scott & White Healthcare Foundation | Temple, TX
- The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston | Galveston, TX
- Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Philadelphia, PA