Breast Reconstruction Public Awareness Grants
Through The PSF's Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund, The PSF awards a limited number of Breast Reconstruction Surgery Public Awareness Grants to U.S. based, tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities that have demonstrated a commitment to increasing the awareness of breast reconstruction surgery. Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Public Awareness Grants, up to $10,000, are awarded to U.S. based tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities with a demonstrated commitment to developing and implementing projects and programs to raise the awareness of breast reconstruction surgery options in the community.
HOW TO APPLY
The application deadline is April 5, 2018.
For questions regarding grant opportunities, please contact Mary Ruth Arway at 847-228-3317 or email email@example.com.
2016 Public Awareness Grant Recipients
- Cancer Support Community at Monmouth Medical Center | Long Branch, NJ
- Evelyn's Breast Friends Forever | Harbor City, CA
- G.R.E.E.N. Foundation | Santa Ana, CA
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer | Haverford, PA
- Lourdes Health Network | Pasco, WA
- My Breast Choice | Dallas, TX
- Pink Ribbon Girls | Tipp City, OH
- Scott & White Healthcare Foundation | Temple, TX
- The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston | Galveston, TX
- Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Philadelphia, PA